Address Change Within the District

Change of Address Within Ridley School District Boundaries

Please follow these steps to change your address within two weeks of your change.

1. The following verification is required:
   a. Change your address on your driver’s license or PA State ID. Go to, click Online Driver and Vehicle Services. Select Change Address on your Driver’s License or Change Address on Your Photo ID Card. Follow the step-by-step instructions. This is a FREE SERVICE and it only takes five minutes! Make sure you print the address confirmation page and the receipt
   b. Settlement papers and/or new lease.
   c. Two utility bills with the new address.

2. Bring all verification to the Ridley Service Center at 1001 Morton Avenue (No appointment necessary)

3. If your address change involves moving in with a relative or friend, this will require an Affidavit of Residency. Please contact the Office of Enrollment Services at 610-534-1900 ext. 1131 to make an appointment.

If you are uncertain about elementary school or district boundaries please contact the Enrollment Office. 610-534-1900 ext.1131

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.